Saturday, February 23, 2008

[Fwd: I could not,make this one up if I tried:]


"Sometimes I think I've seen it all.

Then I watch US TV.

A medical journal in the US has come
out with the criminally fraudulent claim
that...get this....mercury is GOOD for the
brains of young children.

This is where we're at now.

Drug companies can not only buy
garbage research from corrupt scientists,
they can get medical journals to
publish it and the news media to
report it uncritically.

See it with you own eyes. I could not
make this one up if I tried:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/280.html

- Brasscheck

P.S. Share this video with friends and
colleagues so they can see for themselves
how DANGEROUS and UNRELIABLE the medical
profession has become.

Do your own homework. Rely on your own
common sense. Your health is too important
to leave up to the whims of a bunch of
white collar criminals."

No comments: